Hey guys! What do you think of this outfit?

Do you like this outfit? This is for work, they have business casual dress code so I'm not sure if it's really suitable. Sorry for poor quality. s1070.photobucket.com/.../..._zps921bb48d.jpg.html

Most Helpful Girl

• I really really like it! Simple yet beautiful! Love it! Where are the pants from? Im in love <3

Maybe its just the pic but work a bit on how you carry yourself, your posture, be a bit more confident and youd look even better ( dont wanna be mean)

• They are by Mango))) and thank you so much for the advice !!

• It looks great! I have no idea why guys on GAG don't like it it makes waist look smaller and hips wider and so feminine

• Thats true. Dont listen to them in here lol if you can pull it off who cares if they like it

What Guys Said 4

• It's excellent.

• Professional but not really feminine at all. It will work but I think maybe wear a more girly blouse with it.

• Its looks great. You look great!

• Ya that works. Chicks always have more chill rules.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not a very feminine outfit, but it def works for work

• thank you for your opinion! I'll wear pumps with it so I hope I look feminine enough

• Fine for business casual.

• Simple and beautiful
    I really like it actually

• I think you should get a blouse instead though

• I' ll think of it )) Thank you1

• Yup! Definitely suitable for business casual.

• Professional, but not very feminine.