Should I lose my curves?

I'm a short white girl with a flat stomach but when you get to my hips and butt then its very curvy. My boyfriend is black and has always told me that he loves my curves. But now he's saying that he wants me to have normal white girl curves. I'm a good looking redhead so everyone knows me by my hair color and my butt. I love my butt and don't want to lose it. Would it be that much of a big deal if I kept it?

Btw his exact words were "I want to f*** a white girl's butt"

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump his ass. He should love you for who you are, and quite frankly, I wouldn't even want to be with a girl who didn't have curves. Curves are the most beautiful and feminine part of a woman. Embrace what makes you beautiful, regardless of what your boyfriend thinks.

What Guys Said 1

• "Btw his exact words were 'I want to f*** a white girl's butt'"

lmao...he sounds like the romantic type

What Girls Said 6

• if you love it, then keep it. You shouldn't try to change that much of yourself for someone else... I mean unless you're married to him and he's gonna leave you if you don't slim down your ass... which is retarded...

no its not a big deal if you keep it, and if it is to him, maybe you should find someone who loves you as you are

• If he wants to "f*** a white girls butt" then he can go and you can have a better boyfriend.

I think curves are cool, if he doesn't want that and wants you to change - see ya.

• What a tool.

I'm white, I have curves. Most of the women in my family do. And I know black girls who are really slim and slender. There are no "normal white girl curves" or black girl curves since everyone is different.

Change your body if you want, but don't do it for someone else's sake.

• What does he mean he wants " to f*** a white girl's butt"?... You did say you were white right? Therefore I'm assuming that your butt is too...

Tell your boyfriend not to be so damn stereotypical.

• Do what makes you happy. If you love your butt, keep it. He didn't have a problem with it before now; he even said he loved your curves. So why the change? Be how you want to be, and he will have to accept it. Besides, who wants to be *normal*?

• I think you should lose your dumbass boyfriend. Basically this guy is telling you in so many words that he sees you as a body and you should change your body for his own whims. He wants to f*** a white girl's butt? As if there is something wrong with your butt the way it is. If you do that honestly you would be really dumb. Not only is he stereotyping but he sounds like an ass.