What do you pay with?

What do you usually pay with? Why?

-I work at a fashion/clothes store...and it seems everyone uses plastic now days.

I use cash when I have it...otherwise I use my debit card, so I can pay it then and there. When I'm 18, I'll probably use a credit card...for the benefits and whatnot.

Thanks again!

• Debit Card
    31% (4)100% (2)40% (6)Vote
  • Credit Card
    15% (2)0% (0)13% (2)Vote
  • Checks
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Cash
    54% (7)0% (0)47% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer paying with a debit card but when I've realized I'm running out of money I'll pay with my own credit card...unfortunately I did that a bit too much 1-2 years ago and winded up with like $10,000 in debt just mainly from clothes and food; my parents paid those off but I'm having to pay them back and live with them again and I also had to take a year off school :(. It's so easy to buy whatever when you have a credit card with a decent limit...I'm learning that still with using another credit card within the past couple weeks. So I advise for people to learn from me and just buy what they can afford.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Usually debit card if I'm getting gas Ill go inside and get cash to pay for it only because I don't like that it takes a few days to reflect in to my balance then I end up spending money that I don't have

0|0
    0|0
  • Debit. I hate carrying cash.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• yep. I use my credit card but I always manage my money well and I don't overspend. thanks to my mom's frugality, I know how to save but I also know when not to go overboard.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cash... I like to see the money actually leaving my wallet... that way I pay attention to how much I'm actually spending

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason I always use cash. I always have, don't know why lol. When I don't use cash I use my debit card. I suppose it would be easier to always pay by debit card rather than have hundreds of pounds in my purse.

1|0
    0|0
  • My credit card.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use credit card because to me they are considered free short-term loan. I pay off the full balance each month anyways. So, there is no incurring interest. On top of that, I can trace back on exactly what I spent each month. It's hard to track it down with cash. Then, there is points/benefits offered by credit card companies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cash and debit card. Depends on what I am buying.

1|0
    0|0
  • debit card

1|0
    0|0