Is this ring good enough? would you be happy getting this ring?

Is this a nice ring?, ladies would you be happy If you got a ring like this for your engagement? Or is the rick to small etc? My avatar picture

So i think a lot of you have misunderstood my question..
this is not an engagement ring, im simply asking if the ring is nice? because i love my ring

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about size of the diamond its about the thought of it. Personally I would be very very very happy to finally get a ring with or without the diamond I'd settle for fake. As long as getting married to the person you love is what you want then the size of the ring doesn't matter. Plus you can always upgrade later! I worked at a jewelry store for a while it's totally common to upgrade a lot of people can't afford giant rocks even though it's ever girls dream to get a massive one. I mean I got my ring picked out but I highly doubt my bf will spend that much money on a ring for me ha ha

What Guys Said 5

• What an awful question. Perhaps you should be happy you get a ring at all?

• Are you really concerned about people's opinions on how big the rock is on your finger?

• The hand is very pretty whoever it blonga to... seriously... But can't say much about the ring as I have horrible jewelry sense.

• It looks nice to me.

• Steps out of the deep end for a paddle in the shallow end

What Girls Said 6

• That's pretty shallow,
    I got an adorable gold plated opal ring as an engagement ring, and I love it! It's what is behind the ring that matters, I love my partner to death, and he could have given me a piece of yarn to wear on my finger and I would have shown it off

• It's a nice ring but not my taste.

• If I was in love with someone anring from a quarter machine would be enough.

• I like it :)

• That's cute... For a little girl.

I wouldn't be as happy, no. It's too small.

Go big or go home! xDDD

• I meant to say, you want a ring you can show off. That shines in their face.