What do you think of this bra shape?

I just got this bra and I'm not sure if i should return, because my guy says he does not like its shape. But I bought it as a regular bra not like for special occasions and I really can't see why he does not like it, so guys do you agree with him? I have the same size as the model so I think I look pretty similar to her. en.etam.com/.../happiness-triangle-bra-blue.html

Most Helpful Guy

• Does it feel comfortable to you? Do you like its shape? If yes, keep it.

What Guys Said 4

• What does it matter what he thinks of your bra? Do you like it? If so, keep it and wear it with joy.

• I see nothing wrong with it

• Why not? If it fits well and comfortable, then go for it. It's a regular bra anyway..

• He's just saying that because he probably wears your bra when you're out. Buy him one, I bet he'll love it then.

What Girls Said 3

• It looks like a bra. I don't see a problem with it.

• What guys know about bras? 0_0
    Thats sexy bra lol

• Personally, I like it. I dont see.what the issue is.

• He says It covers top of breast and if I can't see that the bottom is straight line and it doesn't fit to breast then I can't see at all. Probably I really can't see, I completely in love with it