Girls: what kind of bra do you wear when you wear a strapless dress to boost up your breast?

Okay so I wondering how wearing strapless dress properly to show a nice round boobs. It's kinda weird to see some people wearing it with some part of fat under the armpit showed and the boobs look saggy lol.. (Sorry)
Do you wear the dress one size down so kinda pressing the boobs area or it's only work for those who got a boobs done?
I have this silicon bra and it's not working as prefectly as push up bra. But how am I gonna wear push up bra in the strapless dress? Oh gosh... Please help me lol...

Most Helpful Girl

• There are strapless push ups.

What Guys Said 1

• As the girls mentioned there are strapless push up bras you can wear. Also there are stick on bras but my woman hasn't tried those yet. You can also try a tube top underneath.

What Girls Said 9

• Personally speaking, I don't need to wear a bra if the dress is tight on my breasts. If that doesn't work for you, you can buy a strapless push up bra.

• You can still buy strapless push up bras, wonderbra do a strapless range that also comes with see through plastic straps to attach to it if you want :)

Buying the next dress size down would be ok if it's not a fitting dress but if it is the rest of the fitting might not look great.

• It's not necessary to wear a smaller dress, you can just get a strapless/convertible push-up bra. This one is my favorite: http://bit.ly/U2gVU9 I recommend getting measured first though. With the right size, it should stay up without a problem. A bra that's too small won't be comfortable (same goes for the dress), and one that's too big will keep slipping. I wear them quite a bit in the summer without a problem.

• I would try going braless as I think a lot of strapless bras are not the best and give the boobs a weird appearance. What size are your boobs? Do you need to wear a bra? You can always wear pasties if you are worried about your nipples poking through.

• I have a nude color strapless bra, I believe maybe the size is lower or just the right size for me. If my actual size doesn't keep my bra from falling, I just go for a lower size so that even though it is tight, it stays in place.

• Just a dress that's tight enough on the chest area. After all there's nothing really to hold in my case lol I can get away with no bra.

• Lol, if I'm wearing a strapless dress, I'm most definitely not wearing a bra. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, my breasts don't need a boost.

• I wouldn't buy a strapless dress unless it looks good with no bra.

• Strapless pushup bra is best , am always using but if my dress is tight enough then i dont need any bra