Guys, what kind of lingerie do you like on girls?

Style? Colour? Fabric? I want to know everything))

Most Helpful Guy

• I care more about the panties than I do the bra. Which is interesting because I'm a full-fledged card-carrying member of the breast man club. Tight tank tops with no bra is especially hot.

As for panties, I like pretty much anything without too many bows and without too much frilly stuff. It shouldn't look too complicated...when I remove them I don't wanna lose a finger in the process.

Something that's semi see through is a huge turn on for me because I love seeing a little bit of pubic hair shining through. And for some reason the colors turquoise and red have always resonated with me. Black is also really nice if the top matches.

As for styles, I'm pretty easy to please as long as they don't look like briefs. Boy shorts are hot, cheekinis are hot, hip hungers are hot...they're pretty much all hot.

What Guys Said 12

• 1|1
  • Black thigh highs or white lace thigh highs. No need for anything else.

• I think lace is the sexiest. I agree that color isn't important, but I do think it's sexy when lingerie matches.

Thongs or boy shorts are both pretty hot. Depends on what looks best on you. If you feel sexy, you'll probably look sexy.

• what about some fancy stuff like stockings/garters/see-through nighties?

• Yeah, all that is definitely sexy, but I think it looks better (like in boudoir photos) than it works in practice. More stuff to take off :)

But I guarantee your man won't mind if you want to go through the extra effort.

• I mean I like any lingerie. but my choice lingerie would be corsets or bustiers

• I like teddies, garter belts, thongs, hot pants, body suits, thigh highs, and whatever makes my woman feel sexy. While men are more visual, the sexier she feels, the naughtier and more confident she gets, and that's what matters most.

• the sexier she feels, the naughtier and more confident she gets - that's true)

• That's why it matters most. My girlfriend and I actually had a discussion on lingerie, and she was under the false pretense that it doesn't matter what the man thinks, as long as she likes it. I eventually convinced her that it matters what both parties think of it - if he doesn't like it at all, it's a turn-off - but that it's ultimately more important that it makes her feel sexy.

• I like girls wearing thongs.. color is not much of concern , it should also be of soft , slippery fabric

PS: Everything? Are you trying to impress someone

• haha no i don't) just curious what if i'm wearing smth that is officially considered terrible looking))

• haha
      Ohh , but who will know unless someone... ... :P ;)

• Silk, corsets , er those pants with the tear in it.

• Basically the same as what I would choose to wear, generally fairly plain little or no lace and white or pink. I do like microfiber

• ummm... sexy ones!! ummm... ha, i don't see women with lingerie much

• The edible kind.

• I love my woman to wear nothing even when she gets dressed no bra or panties

• the sexyest thing a girl can wear is one of my t-shirts with nothing else (or a thong) beneath it :) other than that it doesn´t even matter, as long as it hides something that has to be discovered.

• that's cute)

• To each his own, then.

Ownership FTW! Haha.

• haha yeah i guess

What Girls Said 2

• Aren't most lace?

• My boyfriend gets so hot and bothered if I wear a thong