Isn't it odd?

How us girls try to do wear things we think guys will like and they end up hating?

Like those ugg shoes. Every guy I've ever talked to told me they thought they were ugly.

And most guys don't like it when girls wear make up.

Most Helpful Girl

• just need to know how to colour coordinate and how to choose the fabric of clothes and make sure they fit you and you can wear anything. there are so many different styles and trends ...getting inspiration with what to do with a certain clothing piece from a fashion magazine is a good idea.

make up, if you know how to use it sparingly can be a helpful thing. some of us don't look perfect, at least we try to be.

but um. obviously I don't dress to attract guys, I dress to look good and feel goood. it's for different reasons for everyone.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes it's not what you wear but how you wear it. Make up yeah, not attractive but as far as uggs go if they're worn right they can be cute.

Whenever I'm at the mall or something I see tons of girls who are wearing really cute outfits. Doesn't matter the season a lot of them really do know how to dress nicely.

• You should just wear what feels comfortable to you. Not someone else.

What Girls Said 7

• Guys should just shut the eff up. Why you asking their opinions and make them think that it actually matters? If you like makeup, pile it on. If you like uggs, wear them to bed. The most unattractive thing in a girl is fakeness. Just be yourself. If you're gonna try to please every guy you're going to be working at it for a long time. Any why try to please a set of creatures who like everything, change their minds, or when it comes down to it only care if she's got a pulse and gives head.

• I have committed atrocious crimes against fashion but I don't care, because for me, it's comfort over style most of the time. And yes, most people think Uggs are the most unattractive footwear ever, but in the wintertime, they also keep your feet warm and comfy as hell. If someone else doesn't like what I am wearing, then it's their problem.

• I never got the impression that uggs were supposed to attract men...

Well, I wear things that I like, and if guys don't like it, screw them :P

• Eh, she's got a point there, sometimes, ill wear something that I like, with having no intention of trying to impress a girl, ill just want to feel good and look good in my own opinion

• Maybe I'm wrong here, but I've always heard from guys that confidence is sexy. chances are, girls are most confident when they are comfortable with themselves and their image. ergo, I'd say wearing what you like with poise and an air of confidence can still be sexy.

• i don't think uggs are really man-catchers. as far as shoes go, I believe guys like shoes that make legs look better, ie stilettos. I'm guessing guys don't get all hot after seeing a girl with undefined ankles in heavy, leather boots :-P

• You mean we're supposed to wear certain clothes to attract guys? Wow, so that explains why I was single... hahaha I was always under the impression that girls dressed to impress other girls (cause no one likes to be the center of gossip)

• Lol I didn't mean it that way! I just meant that a lot of the girls I hang out with (and are single) always ask me if they think guys would like what their wearing (not in the slutty way) I don't know maybe their shallow?

• Think about it this way: y do you compete with other women when it comes to dressing and fashion, its not to attract them, its to compete with other women so that they don't get the guy that both of you are after, that's why guys like when women try to one up the other, cause then we'll approach whoever we think is better looking etc...

• Everything is not worn to attract men. Somethings are but if I wanna wear Uggs to be comfy what a guy thinks doesn't cross my mind. If you're attractive you can wear almost anything and still be attractive in it. As far as not liking makeup that's a personal preference every guy has. Most prefer the natural look, but that doesn't mean girls who do like to wear makeup and not always do the fresh faced look aren't attractive.

• the guys at my school think uggs are hot, well that may also be cause there toes are freezing off in the winter lol!

a lot of girls at my school look REALLY cute with them on cause they really go with the uniform, so I like em haha

BUTT your right with da make up as long as they wear too much, the guys will hate it (my opinion)