Am I attaractive? How old do I look? Tips on looks?

Just being curious, I'm very confident with myself and I will not take offense if you got any tips to improve my looks. Also, can you guess my age?

6'4" 167lbs

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Don't listen to them about the glasses! They make you look different and much less like bieber lol (mainly cause he looks dumb as fuck and glasses make you look smart in a good way)

• I admit, it's a shitty photo I took at 1am and I do look kinda girly, but I'm fine with that since I haven't had bad luck scoring

• Haha 'scoring'.. If you can get them you must be doing something right so yeah.. No need to conform to the majority view of what attractiveness is just be yourself inside and out 👍

• Yeah, you're attractive. I'm guessing you're 19 ?

• You look androgynous. Or maybe it's the bad photo shot.

• You're not bad looking and your height is definitely an advantage. Like others said, use contact lenses instead.

• You're certainly not ugly, i'd guess you were around 14/15

• You're not cute to me because you're a bit too girly in appearance. I would guess you're in your early teens. Maybe 15

• Eh, I'm 19, I guess acne going away and shitty genetics make me look younger, lol.

• I can't even tell you have acne. You just have a baby face

• I said I HAD acne

• I'd say 19 I reckon contacts would improve your look hugely.

• Your very justin Beiber-Esk. Your oright but I think you'd appeal to the Tweens age group. Your bloody tall. I would suit and boot up very Armani slim fit suits and shirts if your in y ( which you font look. But otherwise just dad casual jeans and a T

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIEBER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO PLEASE GOD NO

• LOL at the asker's response...lol

• Lol it's just my opinion it's not factual calm down

What Guys Said 0