Why don't some guys like make up?

what about it is so unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• looks so fake like if theyre wearing a mask.

like blush for example, I haaate blush.

you ever seen those girls that have some pink or red ass cheeks? makes them look like they just got slapped around .

or the girls with the hardcore foundation that makes it look like their skin is craking or something .

ugh so nasty

• I hate that too. Blush can be a good thing when its applied right. I love it. I use it like everyday, but the thing is that you only need a little tiny bit to make you look healthy, but so many girls just load it on and it looks like crap. And then I hate those girls with orange foundation that doesn't match their skin tone. The idea of it is to even out your skin tone, not make you orange.

• Exactly . just doesn't look right

What Guys Said 2

• More often than not it's overdone or doesn't make her look good, certain makeup can be good but it's usually not on right.

• i like make up... unless girls put way to much on

What Girls Said 3

• Guys like it when they can't see the makeup. Its not that they don't like it, they don't like it when it is done incorrectly. They like the natural look whether it takes makeup to obtain it or not.

• I don't wear makeup, but I think guys mainly find it unattractive when it's caked on. If it's subtle and done right, it's hard to tell that a girl is even wearing makeup--it looks natural.

• I personally do not like wearing make up. I feel like a clown with it on my face. I guess maybe guys like the more natural look. I don't think they hate makeup, just over done make up.