What do you think of people who get plastic surgery?

Those who get work done that didn't need it medically. such as a nose job or increasing the size of their lips or a boob job etc

I'm not judging anyone who gets work done. I'm just wondering ppls views on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. Some people end up looking asymmetric and their bodily ratio is broken. Some people really do have a gigantic nose and that ends up being fixed. Most people who get the job done will look less natural though, which isn't cool. People should be happy with themselves the way they are. It's not their breast size that defines them. Those who get a breast reduction because they have a ridiculous size and just can't handle it are different. Those who have a C cup and want a D cup should just look for other things to improve. It really depends on the overall image of the person: if it looks awkward afterwards, then it wasn't worth it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that we all have an audience to play to. Nobody is considered universally attractive to everyone. We need to learn that there will be people who find you attractive even if you don't believe it yourself.

• I think they are horrible. I also want some.

What Girls Said 4

• ...I will be honest. My first thought is that they are very insecure.

• I have friends who had plastic surgeries and they look pretty now.. They were really stressed out about their looks so i think surgery improved their personality as well but i dont like a person who got surgeries on whole face that made her totally different person.

• Not much. If it's a nose clipped back job, I'm all for it.

I'll probably oggle at them if they get their skin bleached, nose altered, eyes done, jawline alteration and breast implants

• it is their choice but i wouldn't encourage people unless their face is deformed during an accident...
    cosmetic surgery has its side effects few years down