Is it true that ariana grande hair falling out I heard that she was crying at the grammys because someone made frpnt of ponytail?

They said its because nickeloden dyed her hair to much but hows does thatvmake ur haie fall out

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be like Jennifer Lawrence. How she had to cut her hair. Because of hair dye. The bleach to make your hair blonde enough to produce vibrant color is terrible for you hair and makes it weak and stringy. It sounds like nickelodeon hasn't let her relax her hair.

What Guys Said 2

• I dont know but im pretty sure her hair didn't fall Out. I mean she's 22. . Commen sence

• I don't know about hair dye making a woman's hair fall out, but bleaching it, and straightening it can damage the hair to the point it can just snap off.

What Girls Said 2

• she said so on instagram apparently? something about having to wear extensions because her real hair looks ''ratch*t''and ''absurd''

• Yeah I heard something about that, but I didn't hear that she was crying.