A great decision to make which shampoo is good on your basis! so choose on your best shampoo?

I want to know which shampoo is the best.
in these these four products

• pantene
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • dove
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • garnier
    36% (4)0% (0)29% (4)Vote
  • sunsilk
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • other
    46% (5)100% (3)57% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think shampoo is that important I have used extremely expensive ones to really cheap shampoos. I have noticed that it doesn't really matter which one you use as long as you have a good conditioner or leave in treatment. I use mainly kerastase and matrix products, mostly because I love the smell and they have the best conditioners and treatments. It doesn't leave your hair greasy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Indeed.
      Look on the back of pretty much any shampoo bottle, and the ingredients will be the same:
      80% aqua (water);
      15% sodium lauryl and/or laureth sulphate (detergents);
      5% colorings, preservatives, fragrances etc - plus all the random crap that gets added purely for marketing purposes (royal jelly, aloe vera, etc).

Conditioners do vary a bit more, and have more of an impact on how your hair looks and feels. Personally, I use John Frieda or L'Oreal.

What Guys Said 2

• other Aveda

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember the name of the one I use, it's just the cheapest one, 1.29 euros/litre

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Organix is the brand, you can buy them at Walgreens and CVS (I think) and Rite Aid, places like that. It's amazing. I can't sing their praises enough- seriously. Their products make your hair smooth, full, soft and super shiny. It's healthy and strong and hydrated- seriously, check it out, incredible stuff, and for a super reasonable price.

0|0
    0|0
  • i often use garnier ultra doux with avocado oil and shea butter or i use dop shampoo with shea butter because my hair is curly and naturally dry

0|0
    0|0
  • Expensive: Matrix (Biolage)

Cheaper: Tresemme or Herbal Essences

0|0
    0|0
  • I use a grapefruit shampoo from the body shop and shampoo from Aveda is good too :D

0|0
    0|0