A great decision to make which shampoo is good on your basis! so choose on your best shampoo?

I want to know which shampoo is the best.
in these these four products

• pantene
  • dove
  • garnier
  • sunsilk
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think shampoo is that important I have used extremely expensive ones to really cheap shampoos. I have noticed that it doesn't really matter which one you use as long as you have a good conditioner or leave in treatment. I use mainly kerastase and matrix products, mostly because I love the smell and they have the best conditioners and treatments. It doesn't leave your hair greasy.

• Indeed.
      Look on the back of pretty much any shampoo bottle, and the ingredients will be the same:
      80% aqua (water);
      15% sodium lauryl and/or laureth sulphate (detergents);
      5% colorings, preservatives, fragrances etc - plus all the random crap that gets added purely for marketing purposes (royal jelly, aloe vera, etc).

Conditioners do vary a bit more, and have more of an impact on how your hair looks and feels. Personally, I use John Frieda or L'Oreal.

What Guys Said 2

• other Aveda

• I can't remember the name of the one I use, it's just the cheapest one, 1.29 euros/litre

What Girls Said 4

• Organix is the brand, you can buy them at Walgreens and CVS (I think) and Rite Aid, places like that. It's amazing. I can't sing their praises enough- seriously. Their products make your hair smooth, full, soft and super shiny. It's healthy and strong and hydrated- seriously, check it out, incredible stuff, and for a super reasonable price.

• i often use garnier ultra doux with avocado oil and shea butter or i use dop shampoo with shea butter because my hair is curly and naturally dry

• Expensive: Matrix (Biolage)

Cheaper: Tresemme or Herbal Essences

• I use a grapefruit shampoo from the body shop and shampoo from Aveda is good too :D