Is long super bleached hair on a girl with big boobs something that would make you think she looks skanky?

I have big boobs and my hair is bleach blonde. It's not quite white more of a white blonde. It's also very long.

I don't dress like a slut but between the big boobs and the long bleach blonde hair I wonder if I will look too much like a playboy girl or Pamela Anderson?

I used to have highlights in my hair and I feel like it was more elegant and classy. Girlfriend material is classy right? Is the bleach hair off putting? I don't want to look like a bimbo and I'm sick of the hair, I'm still going to be a blonde but get highlights instead so it's more subtle and classy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on how she's dressed and how she behaves.

A girl like that in a sundress? Hot, but still classy.

A girl like that in microshorts and a crop top? Real easy to look trashy.

With hair and body like that, you have to compensate a LITTLE for the over-sexualized features by being slightly conservative in dress and manner, at least until you're around people who already know you and won't misjudge you just on appearance.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think the size of your boobs can tell whether your bleached blonde hair looks good on you or not. Your skin tone and your clothes play the role.

• No, not at all. Be yourself, to Hell with what everyone else thinks. The women are just jealous and the guys are just douche bags if they think that. Honestly, I'll look for sure and will hope she's skanky, but that's me WI all women. Lmao. No honestly I have no problem at all seriously dating a woman with bleach blonde hair and beautiful big boobs, and I dare anyone to say anything about her. Be yourself baby, you being happy is what matters.

• Not automatically I'd be able to tell if she is when she opens her mouth... "oh I left the machine at the gym all sweaty just for you" yeah something like that (actually happened lol).

• Just because you have big boobs and blonde hair doesn't make you slutty or less classy. That's defined by how you act. There's probably nothing wrong with your hair the way it is. Though highlights in a girls hair do look really good

• Sexy to me

What Girls Said 1

• You could try and pull off the beach babe/ surfer chick look, which I don't think looks slutty at all. You just need to get clothes that match that style.