Lipstick Advice Please - everyday and evening?

What color lipsticks do you think would look best best on me
a. for day time wear
b. for evenings or something more dramatic

can you please post links to colors/examples.

my coloring at the moment is pretty close to this
muutu.com/.../...Hair-colors-Blue-Eyes-300x187.jpg
although the red in my hair is slightly more subtle

• Red
  • Brown/Brownish Reds
  • Plum/Berry/Purple
  • Pinks/Raspberry
  • Nudes

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• What ever color looks best on me after you kiss my cheek ;D... Honestly natural colors natural tones look great on women. It also depends on a woman's outfit, if you are wearing dark colors you can wear a bright color to focus the attention on your lips and face. If you are wearing light colors a darker lip tone can balance it out, light lipstick on a light color outfit can portray a pale over all look. The same if the outfit was dark and the lips were dark too the outfit would portray a darker sinister look. Because your eyes are light, vivid colors can look great to.
    References:
    I apply logic to life

• That was perfect.You are perfect. Please be my gay best friend.

• LMAO!! I think you completely went by the first sentence clearly portraying I'm far from gay. But we can def be friends LOL

• Normally I would not vote for deep red lipstick. It's too pertinent.
    But looking at your profile pic, since your lips are fairly small compared to the rest of your face it actually look good on you.
    I would say the red for occasions and nude.for everyday use.

• Here. Upload a picture of yourself and experiment.

www.revlon.com/.../Interactive-Face-Tool.aspx

• Natural colors.

• I like red lipstick on girl i think it's sexy color

• I prefer women in a natural color, In my opinion red can be too much and comes off looking tacky.

• a little advice, you have beautiful eyes; you should use a lighter lipstick ( light pink or natural) and use makeup that highlights this great feature of yours. Leave the deep red lipstick for the grannies.

• For your profile picture face red

• I actually don't like lipstick on girls.

• I think red lipstick looks really nice on girls but it also depends on her lips and face. Sometimes just a glossy color for thin lips works just fine than to add some other stuff.

• Nude or maybe a dark red don't go with a classic red cauSe if ur hair is already red it won't look good I'll have too much red going on in it.. Maybe try rebel by Mac or spice by Mac if anything go with angel it's a pinkish tone, and u can also go with a nude called creme cup

• Yes it depends. If you have darker skin, 75% percent if the time it looks funny. So instead maybe like a darker color lipstick.bi never actually thought about it with red hair. Although red lips with red hair would look hot, it is too much color if you think about it.

What Girls Said 15

• You also have to keep in mind your skin tone. I have dark reddish-black hair and (very) pale olive skin, and can easily wear dark reddish browns and reddish plums (day or night). However I prefer lip TINTS (vs lipsticks) because they give you that 'pop' of color without looking overdone.

If you browse on etsy.com and type in 'organic lip tint' [in search] they have a lot of great options, all reasonably priced and made with safe, natural ingredients. Some sellers can even customize colors for you.

• Nudes they look so good. limecrime has a really awesome nude lipstick. it's usually sold out but its like so skin toned i love it.

• nude during day time, red or pink in evening

• My coloring is close and I look best in dark plum and nude pinks

• pink ! baby pink ! with shimmery gloss on top !

• I think red lipstick with red hair is amazing but that's not an everyday kind of thing. Have you ever tried the nude lips with a small amount of makeup? It's gorgeous and looks good with all hair colors. you should try!

• I use coral/pink lip stain. Suits me.

• I always go with nudes or pinks for everyday, and reds with evening. I believe you would look fantastic in them as well.

• For day: go with nude or natural pink shades.
    For evening: feel free to go with reds and berries.

From your profile pic you can def pull of a red!

• Light colors like nude to contrast with your flaming red hair. ^^

• Natural colors from MAC lipstick

• 0|0
    • *I like natural lipstick colours like these

• I'd go with nudes in day-time and red ones by night

• Day time - something neutral and pink

Night time - dark red, almost black would look nice with your skin tone

• Corals and pinks are really good for everyday uses.