Girls that don't wear underwear?

do any girl go without bra and panties when you get dressed or just no bra or just no panties

0|0
13|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Unfortunately almost all women need to wear bras! Otherwise gravity/exercise/sheer fashions etc punish us. And i think we have all learnt a thing or two from Britney Spears about the necessity for panties.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes..

It is more common for me to go without a bra, then without panties..

But I've gone without both at various times.

1|0
    0|0
    • if you was with me I ask you not to wear bra or panties ever again

• no i always wear both.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it's warm out so I don't really wear a bra much at all...I'm just a 32B so I really don't need it, it's more comfortable without.

0|0
    0|0
    • my wife sometimes don't wear a bra in summer too and she is a 40D

• Haha holy shit

• I went with a girl that was 52 triple f and she never wore a bra or panties she told me she quit wearing panties when she was 9 and she never wore a bra not even when her boobs was growing

• I always wear a bra and some kind of underwear when I go out. I'll only have no underwear on if it's really hot and I'm at home by myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do not wear under wear when I get dressed but any other time in my home I am nude cause I am a home nudist

• When I am at home or don't need to go anywhere I never wear a bra, unless I'm having guests over, like relatives and stuff. I rarely go commando.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go commando a lot but almost never braless outside.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I dont have to go somewhere too far or just having a lazy day i dont wear any bra but then I wear very loose hoodies and jackets so no one can notice my bouncing small titties

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally I go without panties. Never without a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate underwear! I just wear a bra , and i wear underwear with a dress and when im on my monthly.

0|1
    0|0
    • I even do not like when a woman wears a bra no matter how small or big her boobs are

• I need to wear a bra for support but underwear no I don't wear it...just when I'm on my period and yes boyshorts under a dress

0|0
    0|0
  • im in a D/s relationship and every now and then he'll make me go to functions/parties without undies lol :P

0|1
    0|0
    • If I was him I talk you into not wearing a bra also

• i have kinda big boobs, so not wearing a bra is kinda obvious lol :P

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.