Girls , do you wear only one style of underwear?

I cannot wear anything other than boyshorts without feeling extremely uncomfortable. Are you hooked on a style?

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope..

Thongs..

Hipsters..
    Boyshorts..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 13

• No it depends on the clothing. Thongs for exercise or under some jeans etc, but boy shorts for any skirts/dresses and looser pants because it feels gross and exposed wearing a g string when your crotch isn't covered. And sometimes bikini briefs or girl boxers but I prefer the shape and feel of boy shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nawh not really I have a collection with basically every style. I have my preferences of what to wear most often but I don't limit it to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i prefer bikini or hipster style underwear but i will wear a thong when i need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like "hiphuggers" I think they are called. Very similar to boyshorts through the hips, but not so long so like a brief hybrid. Boyshorts bunch up on me too much, but I have such a long torso I have to wear all my pants low.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only own thongs

1|0
    0|0
  • My style is commando and braless, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to wear thongs if my outfit is tight because I hate the lines. Otherwise I go with low rise that isn't quite a g-string but not full boy shorts either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like many styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only wear one style... thongs. anything else feels like a wedgie to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah boyshorts are the most comfortable but I also wear thongs with tighter outfits.

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs! i hate underwear lines with a passion

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Boyshorts and hiphuggers. C:

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I wear everything but a gstring

0|0
    0|0