How do you consider a Tanned person?

So I heard some girls like tanned guys and some guys like tanned girls.

But the question I have is what do you consider tanned?

Is it a white/Caucasian person who is tanned, or do you consider someone who is Indian or Mexican tanned as well? I mean they might be naturally tanned looking with their natural skin tone.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I consider anyone who is darker than me to be tan, so that makes just about everybody.

• I like spray tans on people. Now they can do it and it looks really natural plus it won't age you or give you cancer. But I like the way pale and tan both look.

• I don't like tan at all on people

What Guys Said 2

• I like my women white not tanned

• Well I'm from Spanish decent I guess you could say most people would assume I'm naturally tanned. Although that's not the case for me.
    I am tanned in the areas that are exposed to the sun such as arms, face and neck. Everywhere else I'm super white. Not like pale but much whiter than my skin. I consider people who are tanned for the most part Caucasian or white. Dark skin people are what I associate as Indian, Mexicans, Asians. But everyone is different.