What goes well with this navy ruby skirt?

i love the color of the skirt and have some heels to match but what top should I wear with it? it's the third dress from left, top row.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• well here are some suggestions, but if you tell me what kinda occasion is it I can be more specific

link

link

link

white cute tops according to the occasion , btw all of them are from forever21 because I just shop there all time but you get the idea ...

What Guys Said 1

• Breeze through the summer months in our full bodied 'Ruby' skirt. Pair with a crisp cotton shirt for the office or with one of our halter tanks for the weekend. 100% cotton

always read fine print on an item, or an article, itll help, when doing things such as this, all I did was click on the skirt, and it said, give more info, so I hit that, and that came up

• Lols. thank you. I didn't even notice it. I looked at it before I went to work and that's just how it goes sometimes for me. thank you:-)

• It really does that all that much time to check it, but, I know, work gets to be a pain, believe me, I know, lol

so what did you wind up going with, btw

What Girls Said 4

• i'd go with a patterned shirt.

a floral like this and tuck it in: link

or this white shirt would be cute: link

i really like the tank idea...it won't be quite as dressy.

• That's really cute,I like it.Sexy too!Obviously anything white would work,but how about a light blue,or pink top,or even a light sleevless cardigan?Maybe even a sporty blazer.For heels,anything black or blue,naturally but how about a pair of silver strappy sandals?

• I'm sure you've heard it all by now, anything white would work.

But, if you were a bit adventurous then you could spice it up with something yellow :)

• I'd say a white top would go best with that.