Do Girls find it fine for guys to wear skinny jeans?

Im a guy and I've been wearing skinny jeans lately and I've been getting mix reactions from them. One of my friends told me the skinny jeans look good and it really worked with me. Then I get random hate comments from people so I don't know do girl like guys in skinny jeans?

Also I have a pair of girl skinny jeans that are a size 5 and they dont really look like girl skinny jeans is it weird if i wear them?

• Yes Guys In Skinny Jeans
  • No Guys In Skinny Jeans

Most Helpful Girl

• It's appropriate for your age...if you are under 18. It's all about the style and fit, too.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not my favourite look on a guy. I think the straight cut pants that're slightly tapered and still fitted give a nod to the same style but as a whole look a bit more masculine and relaxed.

But then again, that's just me. Most people look best in what they feel most comfortable and confident in regardless.

• İf you look good, go on.

• You can wear what you want, but I don't like them

• i like my men not to skip leg day. if a guy can fit his legs into skinny jeans...no good.

What Guys Said 3

• if they fit you and is comfortable then its all good. I don't wear them because of my muscular build:p

• Use to wear them. It was a phase when I was 17 through 20 but now? You'll never see me in them again.

Some slim guys can pull it off but whenever I see beefier dudes or guys who are a little over their weight wear em, it just looks awkward.

They're also not that comfortable IMO.

• Ha, don't wear them my friend