Guys, do you find earrings sexy? I can't decide if I want to get my ears pierced...?

I've gotten them pierced before, but they healed up both times and i never really bothered after that. I always just said "I'm NOT doing that again" but now I'm starting to think maybe i DO want them pierced... what do you guys find more sexy, pierced, or not pierced ears?

• pierced is definitely more sexy ;)
  • nah, leave those lobes bare baby! HAWT
ok, let me ask it this way... say you are kissing your girlfriends neck and you nibble on her ear a little, is it hotter if she is wearing earrings or not? i know for a lot of you it really doesn't make any difference, but if you HAD to choose.
i did end up getting my ears pierced. thanks for all the opinions, i ended up doing it just because I wanted to do it. id post a picture but I'm not totally sure how to do that :) thanks again everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't really make a difference.

Sometimes they can go with a certain type of outfit, or maybe fit one's facial features well, but for the most part it's just really an accessory. It would be like asking if we like women who wear purple more often. Well purple can certainly look great on someone, but really gross purple outfit doesn't make it any less really gross because it's purple...

What Guys Said 13

• one hole in each of your earlobes...that's what looks best.

Any extra piercings are not attractive in my mind.

• I barely notice them unless she's wearing really big or long ones. Some earrings can fit very well with the rest of your look.

• I can't imagine a time where ear piercings made a girl sexy or not. But I came before the gauging...that definitely is a huge turnoff.

• I don't know that I would say that it makes the woman more "sexy" per say but ear rings do tend to "finish" a look. Sexually, by themselves, they really don't anything for me, as part of the whole package, yes, they help enhance a look.

• They don't make any difference. Why punch holes in your body...

• doesn't matter to me, even when making out and nibbling the ear. But i like girls to have smaller ear-rings than giant ones/

• A little earring can enhance your look, but the big earrings are ugly. Either way I would not notice except for maybe the first time.

• Indifferent. But I dont care for big blingy or hoopy earings.

• Yess I'like , very nice earrings jewelry

• hmmm... Nah, I think earrings are sexy.

• I don't care I wouldn't even notice

• Like said one pair of earrings at a time looks best. Piercings any where else is unattractive.

• Ehh not really bothered either way, but I don't like big earrings, little piercings are ok

What Girls Said 4

• it doesn't matter. but huge hoops and gauging is a huge no no.
    i wouldn't want to nibble on any earring.
    he likes cute earrings on me. he wasn't the first person to buy cute ones for me. I've never wore animal ones. but I've gotten buying cats, pigs, pandas, and whales haha
    img0.etsystatic.com/.../...70xN.409576298_idx7.jpg
    dawww

• If you wanna wear earrings without getting them pierced again you could always use clip-on ones, that's what I do :)

• earrings are cool and cute

• I understand why you want to ask, but I must say. . . don't EVER alter your body to please someone else. That is something you should do only because it's what YOU want.

• i don't know if i want it or not though, for the longest time i didn't, but i think maybe now i do, I'm just looking for all the pros and cons, you know?

• Absolutely! I love piercings, although I need new jewelry, I actually don't wear much in them right now. The plus with piercings, as you already know, is that if you get sick of it, and it isn't gauged, you can let it cloes up :)