Do guys care about a girl's hair a lot?

i hate my hair, it can be frizzy and tangled sometimes and I have to tie it up in a ponytail or messy bun when I don't have time to straigten or blowdry...does that take away the attraction?

one time I actually had time to straighten and smoothen out my hair, and left it down was soft and silky, and a huge number of guys I work with complimented me and said to keep it that way always...im thankful for the advice..but what if I like my hair up sometimes? =/ will men always be turned of by hair that isn't naturally beautiful smooth and silky?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in the same situation. All the guys love ya when your hair is straight and not frizzy. I constantly apologize for the way my hair looks to my boyfriend, but he says he doesn't care and that I shouldn't worry about it because it doesn't matter to him.

If a guy really cares about you, he won't mind your hair being frizzy or anything like that. Keep it clean though, obviously. As for public appearance, I worry more about what other girls will think about my hair. You know how some girls are today, if its not perfect they hate it. It's whatever. If I could change my hair being frizzy I would, but I can't and my boyfriend says I'm beautiful no matter what. :)

What Guys Said 4

• The style of the hair isn't terribly important I think. That it's well maintained, clean, brushed, etc. Shows that you care about your appearance in general.

• Messy hair in a bun is sexy. As long as you are confident with your hair and your hair style, guys will not care about your hair. They like you for you and especially your personality.

• I kind of do.. I like girls with a lot of hair, for soe reasons thin hair doesn't do me justice. but if I fall in love with a girl because of her personality because that's what really counts, I could care less. as long as there isn't any spiders nest in there lol

• You can put you hair up and make it still look nice...As long as you maintain your hair you should be fine

What Girls Said 2

• guys do care about hair. Unfortunately with guys 90% of the reason y a guy

likes you is because of ur looks. So yes it does matter but don't strees with it. if a guy doesn't like you or find you attractive just because of ur hair then you don't want him.

• The guys may love it but you're hair won't. I have no room to talk because I have naturally curly, bushy, frizzy hair and I straighten my hair EVERYDAY and my ends are disgustingly fried. :(