Girls what do you think of hairy-ish guys?

I am 22. I have a reasonable amount of hair on my stomach/chest areas and also have hairy feet. Is this normal, should I shave it off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its normal for you and I like hairy guys. So, if I'm attracted to you, its fine

What Girls Said 9

• I love guys with body hair! I don't know why, but a few years before I absolutely hated it. Now It is a must when I am looking for someone to date. Don't shave it off!

• KEEP IT! I like it. It's quite masculine and cute. :P

• Honestly hair is sexy. I mean, as long as you don't look like a woolly mammoth, I see no problem with body hair.

• Every girl is different in likes and dislikes. Me personally I don't like hairy chests. But some girls love it. So don't change yourself ! There's a girl out there for you :)

• I love hairy dudes.

• Keep it. That's totally normal. Actually I am more attracted to guys that actually have some hair. I find that guys with very little body hair a turnoff. Definitely masculine is the way to be.

• My friend told me his gf made him shave his off. Maybe i should leave mine be for a while

• I think hairy men are hot :) don't worry about it! don't shave it off!

• I prefer hairy men over completely hairless men.
    I like facial hair, chest and stomach hair, armpit hair, leg hair, pubic hair.
    Nothing's a deal breaker, obviously, but if we're talking about preferences... I prefer hair.

• just be urself

What Guys Said 2

• As a some what hairy guy myself I do recommend to 'manage' it if its very hairy. However, never clean shave or wax it off completely. Simply get a body hair trimmer and trim to your desired length that looks 'clean'.

Shaving it off will be worse because then you will have to constantly shave every two or three days because it grows back as stubble and it feels bad and look bad. Its too much effort.

So try trimmer and see how it goes.

• I'm moderately hairy and I love it. I love walking around with my chest hair protuding from my chest, it makes me feel like a disco inferno baby! yeah!

• Damn it, I got so excited and turned on, I messed up the sentence, it was supposed to read 'protuding from my shirt". dammit ><