Would you ever get plastic surgery done on yourself?

If you would, what would you get done to change yourself? Or if you have, what was it like?

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• No. Unless they come out with a wolverine claw implant. I would get that in a heartbeat. Even if it's just the shirty bone ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • If push came to shove, it was free and highly reliable I might consider hair restoration (if that is considered plastic surgery)

but I don't have any plans to do so in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. I can change my body by changing my habits. Eating more, doing more exercise. Everything else is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but I may in the future. I look like my father. In later years, he had heavy lids, too many facial wrinkles and a "dewlap". I'd probably have them all tightened but not overdone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is often found in the flaws. I had a the HUGEST crush on a girl that had the most imperfect nose ever. I still think about her. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I am joocy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewww no plastic surgery grosses me out. I dont like fake parts.lol keep it genuine

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Think about the after effects.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes I def. would.

I would get bigger boobs, smaller nose, fuller lips, higher cheekbones, better chin

I would actually change my whole look

1|0
    0|0
  • For about two years, I was genuinely considering getting a nose job. But I changed my mind once I saw how troublesome the healing process is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm happy with the way I look for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are certain things about myself that I would like to be different, but not enough to have surgery. Okus I have Evans Syndrome, so it doesn't really matter either way. haha

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know wtf Okus is suppose to be. lol I was half asleep when I wrote this.

• If I were disfigured as the result of an accident. Otherwise I don't need any plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know what for. I'm happy with my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not. Cause no ones perfect and God made me this way

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't unless an accident occur

0|0
    0|0
  • I have big boobs and when I'm done having kids I would totally get a breast lift.

0|0
    0|0