Guys why or why not do you like girls to wear thongs..And how would you like them to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personaly like panties on a girl better I know its weird but that's just me

What Guys Said 6

• Thongs are hot on anyone 16+. Too many little girls are wearing them no a days and it's a shame. There's a lot to be said about a cute pair of low cut panties. Granny panties are nasty as well as many other types of fem underwear. G strings are butt flaws. To that extent, I'd switch between thongs and low cut panties, they both have sex appeal. Constantly wearing thongs is kinda skanky, but low cut panties is a bit dry. Varying it up will make you look like your not overly trying. As far as why thongs are hot. They're revealing and they do say, hey, I'm away of what I've got down there and I'm letting you know that. So just be aware that it's a form of soliciting, they didn't make them because they thought they were comfortable (even if they are) they made them because they make boys go "pop goes the weasel".

• Yea, thongs are hot, but I think if guys want girls to wear em, guys should do it too, I've done it for girls before, fair play and all.

• my girlfriend wears thongs and she looks WON-DER-FUL!...

but there are some other girls that wear it and it just doesn't look good

• booty shorts thongs are so whorey

• doesnt matter as long as they're not granniepanties

• i dont like thongs cuz i like the inneocent school girl look.

What Girls Said 0