This bikini, does it make me look fat?

I gotta know before I wear it in public

• Yes, fat, don't go to the beach
  • No, it's sexy
  • Neither here nor there...prolly better off with a one-piece.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• no you look mad sexyan curvey

• No, it makes you look Haute!

• Wow ! You don't look fat at all. You just look perfect !

• What bikini you posted anonymously and didn't post a link

• Http://www.flickr.com/photos/leroz/3688680653/

• No you look fine your not perfectly tone but you can definitely pull off a 2 piece

Have Fun

• its looks alright

• No, it does not make you look fat at all.

• get tan

do minor oblique workout

u look great but if you got tonned a little more you would go from a 8 to a 10 fast

• no, it doesn't make you look fat

• i like it, its not too flashy but it gives off enough to say look at me I'm hot

• i picked c, but, you don't have to get a one-piece you look good with the one you have

• *Pounds head on desk.*

If anyone ever thought you looked fat they are insanely blind. You have a gorgeous body. A very healthy body. If the woman I eventually find has a body like yours I'd never once complain.

I so loath the media for making women thing that they look fat or might be fat just because they aren't a skeleton. For one thing the bony skeleton look really isn't all that attractive to me. I think women should be natural. Curvy! (And I when I say curvy I don't mean she needs to be "heavy", "plump", or "chubby", and I am most definitely not calling you that.) The sucky thing is that I can say it over and over again, but because I am on person I can't out do the media bashing it into our heads tat women need to be size 0s with size DD breasts,and men all need to be six foot tall or more with rock hard abs and over half a foot in their pants.

You HAVE a GORGEOUS body! Don't even think about changing who you are. Be happy with your body. Go out with confidence! Be yourself! And if anyone even calls you slightly fat he/she/it is a complete and utter jerk and not worth a penny to you. If you go out and you can't find a guy, come back here and find me. I'd date you.

Now go off, and never again even remotely let the thought that you might be fat cross your mind for even a second. OK? Good.

• You look hot! Funny thing is I was pretty sure who you were with seeing your face then I saw the pic with your face and was right

What Girls Said 10

• i love it ! <3 its too cutee, where did you get it? and no you don't look fat at all! it looks amazing on you! --no homo--

• It got it half-off at Aerie =)

• um you looks great! lol whoever chose choice c did it on purpose! either annoyed that you asked ( b.c no way can you think it does not look good on u?!) or just jels. I have the same one in black :) but ye looks good I would never think of you fat, ur skinnyyyy

• No, you don't look fat at all! You look super cute and in good shape, you have curves to you which is a good thing. I least you don't have a big booty like me, hard to get THAT thing covered in a swimsuit! lol

• No, not at all - and it's really cute! I've been looking for one like that.

• thats my body shape. not fat at all. its an hourglass.. stunning.. (im not lezo btw >.<)

• Aww, I'm jealous of your stomach...I have a pouch...lol.

• Yeah, I thought a had one too, but apparently not...I think it's a light trick.

• Yes, wear it and get a tan. Just remember to flip over after 15 minutes!

• Yeap just a littile fat but not too much they will not notice you just have a good diet then you can be even more sexy!!

• You look fine, I really like the bathing suit by the way... nice choice. :)

• no you don't look fat

• you're not curvy, you're swinging your hip which is giving you that shape. I think a sexy one pice would suit your shape better and make you look more feminine.

• I know I'm not terribly curvy, but I definitely don't have a problem with looking feminine.