Girls! hairstyles for dirty hair?

What hairstyles do you do when your hair is dirty Or just in between washes? I would love some ideas xd.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• Baby powder and a pony tail. Basically baby powder and anything. Haha. Since it works like dry shampoo. I don't do it often though.

• Haha yeah been meaning to try baby powder since it's cheaper than dry shampoo.Thanks:)

• French braid all the way lol and since there's different kinds of braids (fishtail braid) the options are endless

• I just do dry shampoo and a pony tail or bunn

• Buns, ponytails, braids.

• i don't do anything special but maybe
    a bun or ponytail

• A ponytail

• I have it right up in a ponytail and wear make up.

• Was your hair please

• How about pleaseee stop commenting crap on my question :) typical people on gag who have nothing better to do.

• I know it's your hair. If it wasn't you would have said that on your first comment. And I know you've had second day hair before so if it was just second day you wouldn't be asking for help. You have fun with that dirty hair and let me know how it turns out.

• LOL ok then xd

• Plates, braids, pig tails, messy buns, ponytail etc