What kind of bathing suit should I get?

Hey so here's the thing im going to be a counsler in training this summer at my camp. I was just wondering, should i get one of those athletic looking bikinis or can i just wear a normal bikini, like this (no spaces) https:// www.victoriassecret.com/.../bandeau-top-very-sexy

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you want every guy at camp to be hitting on you, you probably want to go more athletic with the bikini.

What Guys Said 7

• damn that's considered a normal bikini? it looks like it was only meant for really hot girls to wear it. but yeah that one works.

• you dot think it would be too, idk, inappropriate?

• im gonna sound like a dick but whatevs. it would only be inappropriate on a morbidly obese person. if you can rock it then by all means rock it girl!

• the most revealing out there and shows camel toe and nipples through the fabric. end of story.

• i guess it all depends on what you look like but that is a nice bathing suit

• i would look good in it but is it appropriate for a counselor?

• christian camp (not super strict and I've worn something similar to this before but i just am not sure. I've seen other counselors wearing more athletic ones but they are al athletic so/...

• Well, in my experience Christian camp can be opionated about these things. I guess it would depend on the denomination and general attitude.

Going with something more conservative is the sure bet. As a counselor I guess they will want you to be setting your best example. If you've done it before I don't see why you couldn't now though

• Of my god she's so freakin' hot. Get that bikini.

• i know it looks good but the point is is it appropriate for a counselor of a camp?

• Personally I think its over the top get a one piecer.

• VS bikinis probably aren't very appropriate for the type of place you'll be in

• wear one that looks like the pic I would love to see my wife in that one and she is 63

• You sure those are not too sexy?

What Girls Said 5

• If you're going to simply be a counselor at a camp, you might want to get something a bit less eye-catching, like this www.victoriassecret.com/.../ruched-halter-one-piece-forever-sexy
    It's a one piece, sure, but I still think it's really cute and you could always get it in a nice color to give it more oomph. :)
    www.victoriassecret.com/.../neon-strap-one-piece-beach-sexy
    That one is pretty cute as well.

• Are you even allowed to wear bikinis? I know most camped find all bikinis inappropriate and make the counselors wear tankinis and onepieces.

• we're allowed to wear bikinis, but i just wonder if i should suck it up and deal with the athletic one just to be more approproate. I mean I've worn stuff like this as a camper but im just worried they would get all offended now

• I'd get an athletic one just because it would build more respect for the kids and with your peers. :)
      But it is a nice summer bikini.

• I think this bikini is super cute !

But...
    If you are going to a camp, then you should wear an athletic one :) Some may think it would be "inappropriate" if their are children.

• Twist bandeau top or the last pink one

• very cute :D

are you dealing with children? I'd say an athletic one, if you are.