My mans looks at other chicks in front of me?

when I go into town with my mans he doesn't like to hold my hnd sometimes.and he looks at other chicks hard out infront of me and it makes me feel ugly and usless.im a jealous girl at times but when I look we argu about it and he says well dres like them and get bigger t*ts and ill look at you the way I do at other girls it makes me feel ugly and fat and useless at times but at other times he's caring and loving its confussing I dress up and sh*t but it aiint good enough.even tho I no I ain't fat but yeah ?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh hell no.i think your man is mad f***ed up.if my man was to tell me some sh*t like that I would dump his ass.i dare him to brame me not dressin that good for him looking at other gurls.i sounds like he don't care about you and he is achame to be your man.i think you should dump him and find a guy that would apriciate you and how you look and dress.

What Guys Said 2

• why you would keep up with this kind of behavior from him?

• you should dump him and find guy how loves you for you not for what you looking!

What Girls Said 2

• Pay him back in his own medicine. Start staring at guys on the street and comment on how much better looking the other guys are.

See how he likes that.

• I'm thinking you shouldn't stay with him if he ain't making you happy sweetheart.