What do you think of "sideboobs"? (picture picture picture picture picture)?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• Honestly, most men would love it. Of course most men want to see any sexual part of a women and eye rape even fully clothed women. Personally from a guy who looks for a women with self respect and morals. Showing the side boob is a big "im a whore" red flag in my opinion. Women's fashion subconsciously forms them into eye candy for the corporate men who pay the designers. I think the idea of whats respectful and whats sexy are completely misunderstood. Plus in our modern day society a women body is very underrated and treated like a store sign waving the goods instead of like a sacred temple where it is treated as a genuine jewel. This is just my individual opinion though.

• Proof that boob -size- isn't that important.

• Pretty damn hot to me. Well they're certainly not unattractive

• Kinda on the sloppy side, TBH.

• Any kind of boob cleavage (top view, front view, side view) is sexy.

• The second one is too much show but the rest are quite nice

• Obviously they're hot :)

• I think those women will later be complaining about why men don't respect them as people and treat them as sex objects. And I won't feel an ounce of sympathy for them.

• Oh no, please dont come up with crap like this on a simple question...

• Oh, I'm sorry, I used the wrong head to think. I forgot that us men are supposed to think with our penises. Let me try again:

Der boobs. -drools-

• Side boob in tank tops is HOT.

• kind of trashy imo, but, they probably feel like its their best asset, so they're trying to emphasize it and thought that was the best way to go about it

• I think YUM!

• Soooo hot! Want to touch the boobies.

• It's hot, boobs is hot, every guy like boobs, even if it's the SIDE of the boobie!

• Thanks... now I'm turned on >_<

Side boobs ftw!

• guess it could be considered a little trashy but it very sexy

First one woudl be my first choice

• Ssssssooooooooo HOT. !!!

• I dont know about in public but at home would be nice :p

• What about them?

• ummmm... okay!

• side boobs full boobs and showing boobs are all great to me the bigger the more I love them

• Yeah, big boobs seem to always win...

• and also I love it when women wear no bra no matter what size their boobs are with a top on but boobs look better when a woman is topless

• Makes me think of her more naked.

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• It makes little sense to me. It's like I'm suppose to get excited about almost seeing boobs. I know what boobs look like and if I wanted to see boobs I can go look at them with ease. So when I see a bunch of side boob I think "Is that cold? Is she looking for attention or trying to make a statement? Why doesn't she just go shirtless? Why is everyone else so into this? Am I normal? Were can I find some ice cream?" I used to pretend I was excited about it so other guys wouldn't make fun of me or label me as odd and avoid me but deep down I really don't care. I've just seen too many naked bodies to get excited about one I'm not currently having sex with. But I'm the kid who sits in a strip club and has more fun trying to do a psychoanalysis on the girls than actually watching them dance. Saves money though

• Side and under - both rock!

• In public, it's trashy. No different from huge amounts of cleavage. It screams "LOOK AT ME, I'M EASY!"

In private, it's hot.

• there's nothing wrong with showing cleavage.

• I'm talking huge amounts, similar to the sideboob.

• Where they are practically about to pop out at any time.

• Nice! You look like you could really pull off that look!

• Haha alright, thanks for answering :)

• No, you rarely see it here. Maybe when going out.

• No, I meant I'm sure it's a hit when you rock the side boob at home! :P

• I've never heard of such a thing what are you seeing? they look normal to me they are just not wearing bras to point them forward

• it's just a boob from a different angle

• I just got a boner lol

What Girls Said 7

• Boobs do have sides.

• good enough that i want to slip it out and poke it
    you gonna show yours off? :3

• I think its Hot as Hell!!

• Looks good in a fit girl :)

• Looks good but make sure the nipples don't show. I like it but my boobs are too small and I mean really small for having proper side boobs.

• I think it can look good on small oobs too, doesn't look as trashy but more stylish.

• It's very sexy. Unfortunately my boobs are too small for that

• It's "hot", but really trashy and slutty