? For the ladies, guys wearing women's undies.?

Do you think it's a big deal if a guy likes to wear women's undies? I like to wear certain styles of panties, nothing too feminine really, I prefer the ones that look like boys briefs, thoughts on this ladies?

• I think it's cool. :)
    25% (4)0% (0)19% (4)Vote
  • No way! Not cool in the slightest.
    75% (12)100% (5)81% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cnfsn.gif

I mean what ever floats your boat i guess but no no i don't think its cool

1|3
    0|0
  • loooool! I personally think it's kinda weird. But if it floats your boat, then by all means go for it! But I can kinda understand how you feel, because some underwear just feels so good and comfortable especially if its a soft, silky material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope looks creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't vote on the poll because there's no middle ground. I'm not cool with it but it's not a huge huge deal. Whatever floats your boat, I just don't want to see you in women's underwear, let alone mine. But all together its whatever you like and people should be able to look past it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool! Thanks for the answer! Yea, it's something I keep private, I don't believe in subjecting people to things against their will.

• Yeah absolutely, there are people out there with a lot weirder things than that. After all it's just a different style of underwear not a big deal the more I think about it.

• That's not ok. That's a bit weird to me to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never really thought about it but I don't think I would like my boyfriend to prance around in my panties. But if that's what he wants to do, then go on and have fun I guess! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it's kinda weird, but it depends on why they're wearing them. If it's for comfort then I guess it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too freaking weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its such a turn off

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I big fetish of mine is to wear womens lingerie during sex. My wife would rather I didn't. She gets nothing from it. But she is a good partner and likes to make me happy so she lets me every once in a while enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • G strings the opposite way, that's the way to wear womens undies!

0|0
    0|0