Tattooooos! Question about one I want to get.?

I am going out of town to go see my sister, and I want to get a tattoo while I'm there. My first choice is the word beautiful, and the reason for that is because I have always had body image problems, and I am now just getting comfortable in my skin. The placement would be on my ribs and on the side, so when I am laying down on my back it is read horizontally.

Is this a cliche tattoo? Just out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like it would look really nice. It is indeed kind of cliché, as a lot of women have tattoos of a word or a saying on their sides/ribs. But in he end, you have to decide whether that's an issue to you or not. :)

What Guys Said 2

• When you grow older you will find fewer and fewer men searching for a woman that looks like Popeye.

• Tattooing on bones is pretty painfull.

What Girls Said 2

• If that's what you want to get, then get it. :) I think it's a beautiful idea.

• i dont think its cliche! i think itll be gorgeous especially if the font is one of those pretty, elegant ones! but the ribs are one of the most painful places to get a tattoo i hope you know!