How much cleavage do you like to show?

It's fun to tease and get attention but I also like to look cute. My limit is I don't show more than 40% of my boobs. Anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I fully support womens' rights. Frankly, I think you should walk around naked. Or just topless. That's kinda a half-joke.

But, since this isn't gender-specified, I'll just go ahead and say I show about 15% of my cleavage. I don't want to just hang them out there. It gets cold.

And, it's not your fault if creeps are going to be creeps. It's not the victims fault that a guy couldn't control himself and they weren't "asking for it."

• Don't complain when creeps start hitting on you.

• Just a little bit, got to leave something up to the imagination! But even still, I'm constantly going, "Hello? I'm up here!" Psh.

• That's pretty hot

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm only an A cup so I wear super low cut stuff sometimes and as long as the nipple is covered it's fine. There's not much to see anyway LOL.

• I usually don't like to show a lot of cleavage, I guess it's just with whatever I'm wearing (10-20% I guess).

• Not too much. Just a regular amount that you get with v-neck shirts.