Where are all the motorcycle riders on here?

I ride a 2008 yamaha r6. What do you ride? And where are you from?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• My fiancĂ© rides a 2013 Honda Sabre, we actually just road tripped on it from Salt Lake City to California and back. He also has a 1973 Honda CB750 but we are kind of trying to sell it, we just don't use it since we got the new one. I'm considering getting my license soon but with what I do for work, I would literally have to make time to ride it.

• I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 custom. I live in Texas. Love it!

What Guys Said 5

• 1978(?) Honda Hawk CB400. It's my dad's and he didn't ride it for a good 15 years, so a couple summers ago two of my friends and I decided to get some maintenance experience by fixing it up. It took a tremendous amount of work but we got her to pur. I've ridden it around the neighborhood here and there but that's it. Unfortunately there are some lingering issues so I may end up getting rid of it soon.

From the IL.

• I got myself a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, since I heard from a few friends that it's a good bike. Plus I thought it would be a good idea not to go for a super bike straight from the get go.

• Smart choice starting with the small bike. Those things are a blast to learn on!

• Yeah figured it'd be better. Wouldn't want to be one of the idiots who gets themselves killed by getting a too fast a bike for them to control.

• Do any track days yet? (If you reply, reply on my opinion so I'm notified)

• Yours is a bit fancier than mine: 2007 Yamaha Virago 250.

• i only have my temps, and its expired. my dad only has his temps too. he has a bike, i dont. he's got a kawasaki something. small thing. doesn't take it on the highway (dont think its highway legal)

• I've always wanted to ride a dirt bike into the city and have the cops chase me. One of my dreams :D