Do you guys like girl who are very feminine? too feminine?

the title says it all!! its because during the past i was some kind of tomboy but since some years i've turned into a makeup lover/heels addict and become very feminine (too feminine for some)...what do you think about it?

023

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• Jazz? Or Blues?

Or maybe... a guy just likes both.

Whatever your style, as long as you got one and you're sportin it I think that is all there is. Tomboy is cool, and so is girly girl.

Also, I don't want to leave goth and punk chicks out of this, because they can represent too.

Just keep rocking the style you like and guys will like you too. Near enough of them to matter to you, anyway.

• Feminine might refers to sensitivity. Too sensitive women require more efforts for guys to comfort them, and since they have lots of other stuffs going on out there, it actually takes practices to do correctly.
    Feminine energy is okay with appearance, bonding connecting with people but taking in masculinity for most parts is a major turn off for me.

• What's 'too feminine'? Feminine is feminine and that's HOT anyday :D

• I like feminine girls. I do think that it is possible to get too feminine, but that's kinda hard to achieve. You probably won't enjoy it either. Every person has testosterone in them.

• Unless you're the type to put on makeup just to take out the trash, there's no such thing as too feminine. I like a girl who likes to wear long dresses and make up but also a girl who loves to wear jeans and tshirt with no make up and look equally sexy.

• No such thing as too feminine. I love a girl who will wear a dress and heels for no reason. That's very attractive to me.

• I love when a girl is very feminine i think
    that brings out the sexy part of her i
    think girls with heels and jeans is sexy
    i would be happy enough with having
    a girl who just dressed feminine for me

• Sounds good to me. I like women who act like women.

• I find a feminine lady very attractive, although I don't want them to be completely feminine. I love a women who has a bit of fire in her belly.

• That's good. Your success will increase.

• I'm not into traditional femininity.

• so you don't like girls with a tomboy past?

• I like tomboys, they aren't traditionally feminine. :D

• But technically I don't like tomboys who choose their interests merely to be "more tomboyish". People should seriously just do what they like to do, rather than try to live up to labels.

• feminine isn't just clothing

• Not too feminine, it can get annoying for me. But yes, I need the girl to display feminine characteristics otherwise it's like I'm in relationship with a guy ( I'm straight so I'll get weirded out by that thought)

• yes and the good news is not all of them are going to chase you

• Yes, I usually prefer girls who are very feminine.

• I like princesses too

• i don't think it should matter. as long as you are comfortable in your personality, i think guys will find that sexy. So, be how you want to be nothing wrong with that.

• I like girls! 😍

• I prefer them to be somewhere in the middle of feminine and tomboy.

• Of course, it makes me very hot.
    Make up in your eyes it really blows my mind"

• Femenine with an attitude and an edge

• absouletly

What Girls Said 0