Do you think tattoos are attractive?

Just out of curiosity, do you personally think tattoos are attractive? Would you date someone souly based on whether they had tattoos or not?

Also, I would like your opinions on my tattoo ideas.

1.)
Word: beautiful
Location: On the right side of my rib cage, small feminine font.
Meaning; I have always had body image problems and now I am finally comfortable in my own skin.
2.)
Word: Euphoria
Location: On the left side of my ribs, small feminine font with a rainbow effect.
Meaning; I use to have severe depression, and this word always for some reason made me happy. It is a self reminder to always be nothing but Happy.
3:
A snowflake
Location: on the middle of my back.
Meaning: No two snowflakes are a like and that is like people. Just because you're different, doesn't make you less than anyone else. Just like a snowflake, you were ment to be different.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find tattoos attractive if they're well done and well designed. I'm not a huge fan of your 3 ideas, but I think that just comes down to preference. They aren't bad ideas =p

• Thank you! I like your beard! :)

• Thanks for MH! =]

• you're welcome!

What Guys Said 5

• Unattractive unless done REALLY well.

As for your ideas, not too big a fan, personally I preffer graphic-based tattoos. But, they mean something to you so I say go for it - I change my opinions if the tattoo is close to your heart

• No. Instant NEXT. You're pretty hot. Don't waste it.

• I find them unattractive, unless it's a girl with just one small tattoo. But even then, it would have to be something cool not stupid or ridiculous. I think I'd be turned off by your tattoos, especially the "beautiful" one. Seems attention craving to me.

The euphoria one wouldn't be a bad idea, that's actually pretty cool but the rainbow thing kills it in my opinion.

Every guy has their own opinion, so don't worry about me.

• My original idea was to just do it in a pretty font with black ink. But I thought i'd see how others would react to the rainbow thing! Thank you for your opinion!

• That would be cool. It's gonna be on YOUR body for life, so I think you shouldn't care how others react. Get what's meaningful to you, what's symbolic to you, that's what matters :)

• No, instant turn off

• I don't really find tattoos attractive but I do begin to like them if there is a story behind them, like yours. I think in your case it would be fine. But I dislike those huge tattoos that cover such a big part of your body.

• I was thinking of getting one on my lower back that says "disaster". What do you think Suitandtie? ;)

• @imissdyl2 I think you should totally go for it. But it may give off the wrong impressions about your behind :P

What Girls Said 6

• I like tattoos, though just the ones who are well designed, done by a good artist and original ones or ones that have a story or meaning behind them. I like your ideas though, if you like them and you're 100% sure you love them, I'd say go for it. If someone doesn't like you because of your tattoos, then I think that's mostly their problem and not yours.

• Tattoos are suuuuuper attractive in my opinion. I'm a sucker for arm sleeves! I don't base who I date on whether they have tattoos or not but if they do, it's just extra awesome points!

• I love love love guys with tattoos. But I do not date them for that and never will

Euphoria is what I suggest.

• I love tattoos! They can make a person much hotter but it depends what kind of tattoo it is.

Your tattoo ideas aren't bad but theyre nothing special. But if they have a meaning to you then just go for it.

• Some tattoos are attractive. Although not too many. Three is fine though (: as long as they're not huge.

• too simple for my likes but whatever floats your boat