Women, which body type of these two do you like?

If you could only pick between these 2 body types on a guy would rather have him have a skinny body [A] or an average body [B]

[A] link

[B] link

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, I don't mind either, my boyfriend is between a and b.. but I prefure b.. definatly.. its more manly.. lol but there isn't anything wrong with a:)

What Girls Said 11

• I can't even choose. I base so much of my physical attraction off a person's face, and I don't really like either of these guy's faces. If you took a guy with an amazing face, and put it on either one of those bodies, then I would choose the guy with the great face.

Sorry that doesn't really answer you're question at all lol.

I guess I'll pick A, but only because that's kind of what the body of the guy I like right now look like. I've liked guys that have had the B body type too though...

• I'm sure people will disagree with me here, but the tattoos in A are throwing me off. The two guys have similar builds, but the one on the left has tattoos, and I have a thing for guys with tattoos, so I think he looks better than the guy in B.

But if it's between the guy on the right in A and the guy in B, I'd say B.

...I can never give a simple answer.

• Definitely B. A is way too skinny and I hate tatoos. I mean B could use a little more muscle tone but his size is definitely good.

• B, absolutely

• Average. The first guy needs protein shakes, he looks sickly in my opinion.

But ironically the guy I like right now is skinny, probably 5-10 bigger than guy A..well maybe about the same size because he wears big shirts and I haven't seen him naked but being super skinny won't automatically make him unattractive to me even though it's not my favorite body type.

• Can I take the tattoos from A, put them on B and then choose B? haha

• B for the size , body mmm not so great though

• Ew for the first one so defo B

• either...neither one is more appealing to me...

• Either/or

• definitely B

What Guys Said 1

• that first one look like emo kids

second one reminds me of chuck norris

• The second guy is the guy that played in the movies Munich and Troy