Do you have a favorite clothing store?

Do you have a favorite clothing store? And what's your style like?

My favorite stores are pacsun, h&m, forever 21, and papaya. I also like dressing with the latest things, with a skater/hipster look.

How about you?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Love love love Urban Outfitters, Pacsun, Forever21, Charlotte Russe, Brandy Melville, and O'Neill. I have a lot more too! I'm more of a hipster/hippie kinda gal, I love flowers in my hair and all that jazz, but I love to mix up my style :)))

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Forever 21 has my favorite pants, Cotton on has cool shirts, and H&M has accessories and sweaters. Those are my top 3.

My personality type is hipster dude so yeah haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I buy a lot of vintage clothes or custom stuff so I don't buy from any specific store.

1|0
    0|0
  • the gap cuz they know how to make clothes for tall people.

2|0
    0|0
  • Banana republic
    Macy's
    Nordstrom rarely
    tj m axx
    Kohls
    in high school I shopped at Abercrombie and Hollister

1|0
    0|0
  • No just not Macy's I don't care where i get my clothes just as long it is not Macy's or Abercombie.

1|0
    0|0
    • Abercrombie pisses me off. All their clothes are the same anyways.

• Yeah it sucks and the environment of the store pisses me off too the way they dim the lights I like dim lights, but they way they dimmed their lights pisses me off so much.

• Adidas
    Land's End
    Ralph Lauren
    Aquascutum
    Alden
    bespoke

1|0
    0|1
  • Not really, it's so hard to find clothes that fit inverted triangle frame so I gotta shop around all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • JCPenney always has what I want so it's my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • how does that even work? how can you be hipster but follow the in crowd at the same time?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well I'm a broke student so although I like looking through certain stores...I don't always shop there haha

most commonly I...
    buy jeans from Delia's
    buy dresses from Kohl's and Dillard's
    buy tops from Gap, Kohl's, and TJ Maxx.
    buy shoes from DSW

I do like some clothes from Charlotte Russe, Francesca's, and H&M when looking online though

1|0
    0|0
  • i shop anywhere cheap haha
    the thrift store is my favorite. all brands in one store! a lot are brand new too :D

i have no idea what my style is. i just like to cover up and wear soft/loose clothes :/

2|0
    0|0
    • Thrift stores are cool! You always find stuff real inexpensive and it's branded. There's this shop by my house and I bought like two things from forever 21 for only 12 bucks c:

• Old Navy...

2|0
    0|0
  • I like Francesca`s, Guess, Bebe, Apricot Lane, and Herringstone Sisters. I guess my style is kinna girly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes: Forever 21, Aritzia and Urban Outfitters.
    Shoes: Doc Martens and Steve Madden boots.

1|0
    0|0
  • H&M I love that place <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I love H&M!!! I find the best deals on clothes there and they always have tons of stuff

1|0
    0|0
    • I know right? For example right now they're holding a thing where you get 15% off for turning in unwanted clothes.

• I like hot topic, Hollister, Victoria's secret, pacsun and a lot of online stores.
    My fashion sense is basically this:
    Wanelo.com/strawberrydusk/productd

0|0
    0|0
    • *its supposed to be wanelo.com/strawberrydusk/products

• My local Nomad shop, its like a block from my house lol :P

1|0
    0|0