Guys do you like girls who show to much skin?

Well the title says it all. Do you guys like it when a girl shows off a lot of skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't.

I think it's really sexy when a woman dresses casually but also with a little bit of modesty. Basically, her tits nor her ass should be hanging out for the whole world to see.

What Guys Said 8

• No. I like girls who dress appropriately and creatively. Too much skin is not good because that makes me think the girl doesn't have style and only looks for attention. Not my kind of girl.

• Only for me, inside my dirt hut.

Outside these adobe walls, she must wear a baggy dress and a veil to show nothing! If she does, stone her to death! Falalakkakakakhahah!

• If it is done tastefully, sure. But it can go too far, and if the girl is too young, I wonder where the dad is... But when out in public, it is fun to see what a girl is willing to show.

• I like it because it's sexy. But every girl I see that wears booty shorts I automatically cancel out for girlfriend material. I like girls that are more civilized.

• I like seeing joocy legs, or possible stomach on a nice day. But if it's a constant thing it seems pretty ratchet

• girls should dress for their best asset, and then cover up the rest. i hate that, but, i realize that it's better to get only a glimpse, rather than the whole thing at once...make him work for it

• No, I do not. I prefer something left to the imagination.

• What's the point of me making a girl my special one if she's projecting availability to everyone.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm curious to know too.
    But just as a general rule of mine, one should dress as a sexy librarian, just enough skin to leave some to the imagination.

• if you're showing legs, then nothing else.
      Tight dress? - then you don't want your boobs and your cooch to be exposed.

• You should dress in a way that makes you feel attractive. That's all.

• I think it all depends on where the skin is lol

• All these guys are lying. They will notice and be more attracted to someone who is showing a lot of skin