The age old question: Ladies, do you find beards better or prefer the naked face?

We are dudes. We are dumb. We want to know if you ladies like our beards, but we can't figure it out. We know we like them, because we're guys. We live on all things mantastic. But do you ladies feel the same? Does the facial fuzz make you fuzzy inside? Or does the nude cheek soften you up? Perhaps the world will never know. But you can lead us to a closer understanding of the puzzle.

• Beardage
  • Baby-butt smooth

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A. I like facial hair on a man but there are many stages and lengths. I don't like beards longer than 1 inch. I absolutely love stubble. It's very manly and sexy. It also depends on the person sporting the beard, how long it is and his age. Think of a teen guy trying to grow a beard. It's funny because it looks as if he is bare with a couple of random hair growing here and there in his face. I hate mustaches. Don't keep on growing the thing until you look like a zz top member. That looks nasty. That's not attractive. Bottom line, not every guy can look good having facial hair. Still I gravitate towards those who wear facial hair but not too long.

• Yes. The mustache alone is really weird looking on most to me too. There are a very few exceptions to this rule, mostly the grandpa type. lol

• by the way, when I say fooman, I just mean a normal goatee. lol

• I don't know. You'll have to try and see what looks best on you. Not everyone can look good with facial hair.

What Girls Said 16

• I like stubble. It makes most guys face's sexy!
    But I don't mind very small beard lengths on guys depending on the face structure. I think it only suits some people, just like clean shaved. But please, by all means, do not go all Hagrid, that is a definite no no.

• Depends on what sort of beard you're sporting.

I like goatees or about 4-6 days worth of stubble.

I think this looks good:
    www.boldsky.com/.../12-faster-beard-growth.jpg

• That's a nice, even and swoony kind of beard. Manly mixed with sensible. Good, very good.

• Well, I personally don't find him attractive, but I think his beard looks good.

Bro, if you want to grow a beard, just do it. My personal taste is a drop in the ocean. Diffent women like different things. Just do what YOU like.

• Oh, I shall. I am trying the beardage right now. We'll see where it goes.

• I am a teen so basically most guys don't have a beard or not very much haha right now.At least not here.
    And I personally find a beard hot on a guy if he looks good with it and makes him mature. But it really depends on the guy and the "stage" of the beard. It needs to be trimmed and taken care of :)

• Yep. Those teen dudes trying to grow out mustaches ends up looking really creepy.

• i prefer beard (looks more mature) i don't really like baby butt smooth

• How about half the face has a beard and the other half is bald.

• lol. I'd say slightly, slightly mild. I keep my face pretty clear. I don't really care when others have it, but on my face it drives me crazy. However, I do sport a goatee and am experimenting with full-on beardage,

• Personally, I prefer the naked face, but I know ladies who love them some beard. It depends on the girl. Either way, you'll find someone who digs it.

• Cool! I'm not concerned with my doo. I sport a goatee with dignity. I have just heard it both ways I suppose, and am curious about what will come of it. Thanks for your input!

• Hahahaha baby-butt smooth!! XD
    I like a bit of fuzz actually. But b/wn full beard and smooth I'd go with smooth.

• so you're saying the Chris Martin look? Maybe the one-week razor neglect?

• Yesss, ugh so hot. Just makes me want to grab and kiss him.

• Depends on the face. I used to like shaved, but I have seen some very attractive guys with beard, so it depends on face.

• How about like Chris Cornell? The man detector rings with him but I don't know if ladies dig it.

• Shaved is best.. or a little.. but not a lot

• Okay. I see... You traitor! You have abandoned the way of the beard! lol.

• I love beard on men. I just love. I have never got irritated or sth. I find it very sexy, indeed.

• any preference?

• lol that's kind of all of them, by MY description, at least! That general thinner style that most of them had, usually sort of less trimmed on the "outskirts" of the beard. The ones who did NOT were Johnny Depp, Adrian Brody, Brad Pitt. I like all the beards. My favorites on there would probably be Depp and Brody, though.

• Yeah i meant thinner ones. I love them when they are reasonable, not too much. These are the best examples i think. Still you can choose it in terms of your face shape.
      A reasonable beard is good on men :)

• Stubble is the way to go! Its manly and sexy and at the same time doesn't remind you of santa clause or your Grandad. I would definitely recommend it <3

• Oh, if it were only so simple. For my face grows retarded stubble. It's kind of stripey and stuff. lol. However, I can grow a decent goatee! haha perhaps that passes.

• I hope so :) Any luck with the ladies yet?

• Lol. No.

• I think it depends. I think some guys look really attractive with a trimmed beard, and other not so much. Just my opinion.

• How about say... Christian Bale? his fuzz is often long but is well maintained.

• I would prefer facial hair. Enough that I can see his cheeks.
    I think beards will tickle me :3

• Oh, I just looove facial hair!

• more beards the merrier

• Naked face for me

• Beards... I love facial hair.
    I love the look, the feel of it on my skin, it's incredibly sexy.

• My mommy says the face fuzz is scratchy! lol.

• O_o your mommy?
      Hahaha!

• Yeah. I asked her once and she told me when dad kisses her it scratches her face. Slightly awkward, might I add. lol

What Guys Said 1

• Stubble > Clean Shaved > Cat Stevens