Girls: What do you think about sweaters/bowties?

I think they look smart, but I'm not really sure if I have the best fashion sense. What do you think?

Examples:

https://s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/large/2013/02/02/2815500_layout_1.jpg?1359765379

www.vancityvogue.com/.../Nerd-Chic-Bowtie3.png

• Looks great!
  • Too metrosexual
  • A bit douchey
  • Just no
  • Looks okay, not the best

Most Helpful Girl

• Mon bro. That voice + this look...trying to kill us, aren't you? :p I think your personality is well-suited for it. Not all dudes can pull it off.

What Girls Said 4

• Too hipster for my taste.

Those articles of clothing on their own are fine by me, it's the combination that makes it cringeworthy.

• Fair enough :9 I think the second picture is more of an inaccurate representation of what I'm thinking of, I agree that it sorta looks hipster

• The first one makes me think of Moss from I.T. Crowd.

• That's a good thing to me, Moss is a beautiful man

• it's cute だよ ♡

• I don't love bow ties but this is cute it's kinda hipster though ha ha still cute. :)

• A lot of girls, including myself, like guys who dress classy like this; guys who respect themselves. Although many "styles" consist of low riding and chains and such, many girls prefer young men that dress their self nicely.

What Guys Said 2