How do guys like girls' nails?

Long, short, painted, unpainted, manicured, unmanicured etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even notice them so do them however you want as long as you have good hygiene.

What Guys Said 10

• Most guys don't care or notice as long as they are not chipped and dirty. You can paint them however you want. Personally I like medium length that are not pointy, and have white tips. I just seem to like those.

• I never notice, to be honest. If she wanted to do a certain something for herself then I'd be all for it.

I just don't want them to be freakishly long and a hindrance. That's all I really care about.

• I might be the minority, but girls nails are actually a HUGE turnon/turnoff for me. Natural not long nails painted black are my favorite, and french manicure with tips is my second, it is a huge deal for me if a girl has sexy nails or ugly nails

• For me, I prefer a girls' nails short and manicured or at least look like they are well taken cared of. I don't mind a little combination of painted color and/or cute design added to them once in a while though. it can be creative. Just once it looks decent. Nothing overly fancy.

• Honestly I don't really care as long they aren't dirty lol.

• Ummm... it's gotta be pretty!!! according to girls' standards.

• Short to medium length and painted a light color

• I don't have a preference, don't care. They are fine any style.

• Short and if painted, I like black nail polish.

• Painted hot pink. That's a nice, feminine colour.

What Girls Said 4

• They don't notice or care unless they look gross or their really freakishly long or pointed or something. As long as their maintained in the sense of hygiene and you won't be accidentally scratching them with them, then their fine with it. So really whatever floats your boat in this case.

• As long as you take care of them they like them. I love painting my nails crazy patterns and stuff and they don't seem to really care unless I point them out. Haha. It doesn't matter if it is French manicures or ninjas painted on your nails, the reaction is about the same in my opinion. So just paint your nails for your personal enjoyment!

• Interesting question. My grandma used to tell me that guys like nice nails. lol.
    I also have a friend whose boyfriend loves her nails painted so much he pays for her to get them done.

• clean and manicured