Why do some people have uni-brows?

Why do some people have unibrows and is it a recessive or dominant gene?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was just discussing this with my daughter's 12 year old friends.

Lots of animals have two horns. But one horn? Suddenly its a unicorn and everyone is sooooo excited.

But one eyebrow, somehow is terrible :p

What Guys Said 4

• A better question is why it is culturally and socially acceptable to laugh at them.

• It's all comes down to genetics, just like hair color and how tall someone is.

• Because God likes to have a laugh at our expense.

• what do you call a unibrow? I have some faint hair between my eyebrows but unless you are close you wouldn't notice it. I only had one rude guy say Ihad a unibrow. he also said I had a hittler stash because I had a normal mustash but it wasn't styled anything like hittler's was.

anyway sorry for wasting your time with that little rant. :P

What Girls Said 3

• www.google.ca/search

"Her name is Unibrow". In all seriousness though, I have no idea lol

• Uni-brows are recessive :)

• I would say they're just scared to wax their eyebrow. One time I was dating a guy who had the whole.. shaggy hair over his eyes style. One day he flipped his bangs up and said "peek-a-boo" and had a massive unibrow. OH MY GOD!! LOL. I asked why he didn't take care of it and he stated he was just scared of the waxing pain.