A black guy on a white girl !

So what could be the chances that a black guy would be interested in a white girl ? would he prefer a white girl more than a black one or same chances ... and if he might be interested in a white girl , does she has to have a certain style or doesn't matter ?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends on the guy, we all have our different preferences. I'm black and I perfer white girls over black girls which sucks for me becuz most white girls don't like black guys. I perfer they act like themselves the style doesn't matter to me much

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It happens here all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • We'll see, the chances are -blanked out-, there.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, my dad likes dark skinned girls but I like light skinned ones, for instance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• hm I don't know but most black guys usually like me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a white girl, and seem to have a lot more black guys coming after me than white guys. Just from experience, most black guys would rather date a lighter girl.

0|1
    1|0
  • Well my sister is white and her last three boyfriends have been black.

0|1
    0|1
  • here's the thing. it really depends. what I've noticed is that cute or hot girls will hook up with black guys but won't really date them. but then trashy or fat chicks date them. I donno what its like where you're at but on the west coast hooking up is pretty normal like that so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black guys go for white girls for the totally different experience and look, something new. So really its no certain style. Its just the fact that its a white girl and they like her.

0|0
    0|0