Where can I purchase good quality lingerie that's not very expensive?

I just want to know where I can get good quality sexy lingerie that is not very expensive, like Victoria Secret >.>

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd be surprised at how pretty some lingerie is in big brand shops :) I'm in England so I'm afraid I don't know the American equivalents, but instead of ann summers or Victoria's Secret some shops like primark do lovely lingerie for about $15 :) or places I associate with older women often have sexy lingerie for quite cheap prices :3

What Guys Said 6

• Its strange how a question regarding women's underwear has got 3 responses from men and only one from a woman (until now). Seems strange, but its funny!

• it depends how sexy you are talking about
    if your talking about a garter type lingerie adameve.com sells and ships them discreetly

• At the Walmart

• its kind of what you prefer. what stores you like going to

• I'll buy it for you if you model it for me lol

• Amazon? That's my go to for pretty much everything haha

• I tried looking, some stuff was impressive but most reviews talked about bad quality.

• really, it all got bad reviews?

What Girls Said 7

• Consignment shops, Sears !!, Marshalls maybe, TJ max, believe it or not walmart has cute lingerie, and especially Target

• I hate to be so blunt but...good quality things are expensive.

• Isn't always true. Apple products are ALWAYS priced much higher than other brands, but its far from true that Apple products are ALWAYS better than rival companies' products.

• Syllogistically that's not what I said. I said good quality things are expensive, not that all expensive things are good quality. (But I agree with you on that, Apple is a huge waste of money.)

• To the asker: If by good quality you mean just really pretty, there are some cheaper options, try outlet department stores and what not. If you mean long lasting, you may have to shell out a little more than you wanted.

• H&M or just type in affordable quality lingerie into google.
    That is how I find my clothes shoes and college text books

• I haven't found another brand as good as VS but cheaper.

• If you want quality stuff might as well buy something expensive that is worth your money

• You can find it on eBay with tags on still of you're patient.

• Victoria Secrets