Everyone is doing it. Thought I would too. What would you rate me?

So I am just wondering how you would rate my looks out of ten.
Be brutally honest.

If you chose the ugly button, say what I would improve on.

My body is muscular and toned as well. I am 5 foot 1 and I weigh 62 Kilos

Do you think I am ugly and if so, how should I improve on my looks. If you know me, you know I take any criticism and I am NOT fishing for compliments.

• 10 out of 10- Would bang
  • You look alright
  • You are ugly.
  • You are quite pretty- I would love to get to know you and ask you out.
I put up another photo that does not hide my face

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm amused by the "would bang" button. I don't like to rate people. It's kind of uncool. But I will say that you're definitely attractive based on your picture.

What Guys Said 33

• Chose D, regardless of the unlikeliness of the latter part.

I won't specify a number rating because the photo you've provided has more-or-less half of your face covered. But you look attractive and sound in good-shape which is a huge point scorer in my books.

• I wouldn't kick you out of bed unless you wanted to do it in the floor. You are really pretty. Though more pics would be nice. You got my vote. But Im not telling what I picked. :P

• You're a 7/8. Lose the make up, you have too much of it on in that photo.

• You look pretty. Great hair.

• I remember your other pics and your fb. You have a very mannish face and body. Too muscular.

4/10

• not sure what most of these guys are talking about. You look pretty hot from the profile pic. What are you, latina?

• Hard to really give an opinion from a face shot in a car.

• 1|0
  • Really? No one commented with a 10? Personally, I think you're hot. Great face, and I love really short girls Muscular body doesn't bother me. I'd love to see a bigger pictures, but I'm gonna go with 10/10 -Would bang.

• 8-9/10 easily. You know this.

• you look pretty in your pic but you can't see if your muscular but I guess i'll take your word for it... but are you are attractive!

• I hate people who do something just cause 'everyone does it'. I may not like you but you look good. I still would bang girls I don't like, I feel like banging em even harder.

• nice ;)... too old for you though ;)

• I guess I would be classified as a milf, except there is one small. Problem. I'm not a mum :P

• yeah you look like one. good observation. no problem, half a year and were legal :p

• i mean ur picture is alright but i can tell its one of those flattering pictures, nowatimsaying?

• Apparently all my pics are flattering :)

• Oooh that guy Noblessoblige blocked me!! HAHAHA. I am not mad... he has an extremely chubby, red face. He always follows me around callling me a man. I am not mad at all but this person has to be stopped. I mean of course he would think that he is hot but honey, those glasses dont help you one bit. I can see chubbiness all the way here! He is jealous of my chiselled face where he has no definition at all. Models have chiselled faces.

• yikes u are crazy. now i know for certain. take it from me, most guys on the internet and this site are all over any women. these ratings dont really mean anything because A. its the internet and B ur a girl. but actually ur not very attractive, but thats just me

• You're a cute, good looking girl. A lot of dudes would date you.

• I was distracted by that little revealing cleavage of yours and just wanted moooore :-).
    Okay, so here goes my dreaded brutal honest opinion, you look alright. More cleavage and i would 10-10 bang that. :D

• Little difficult to say, but you look attractive.

• OK/10, I don't like the makeup on the provided picture.

• A 10.. plus Australian accents are sexy as hell

• If 5/10 is average I would give you a 8.3/10 pretty hot

• I would say a 5. Just average.

• about average

• Not my type, would bang if intoxicated

Pretty though

• Shoot me an email, shea.diggs@yahoo.com

• I find you quite attractive, I would try and get your number, or talk to you.

• 8.5/10

Would bang

• I think you look good, not exactly my type but definitely not ugly

• I'm going to have to see your vagina for an accurate assessment

• it's like everyone is pooping let me poop too

• you are like transexual 2/10

• Trannies are hot ;)... thanks *in a deep voice*... you seem to pick it don't you? :D

• trannies are hot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA except beauty that you don t have it seems like you don t have brain too. in fact you look like conchita in eurovision except the beard.grow some beard and you will look the same

• She gets an extra +2 for being a trans

Nice job hiding the Adams apple (;

• You are vile. Personality and looks.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• I think you're pretty. The angle in which you took the picture is definitely not working for you but with a nice big smile and the camera more centered on your face, we'd be able to see your beautiful eyes.
    PS. nice hair by the way :)

• I wouldn't freak if I woke up naked next to you after a drunken night at the bar...

• Would bang if I was into girls.

• Your weight seems a little high but since you're muscular it kinda evens out. From the picture muscles can't be seen but if you're both muscular and curvy you're super lucky. You have a lot of makeup on (false lashes?) but since you were going to a party I totally understand. The camera angle doesn't flatter your nose and your facial expression looks a little bored/b! tchy. Overall you're an 8 ish.

• I think you're beautiful. I would like to see more pics of you :)

• You look spanish. You need a Spanish dude.

7.

• You're very pretty

• You are nithing soecial. And it looks like you are trying too hard with all that make up. Less is more in your case.

• You're gorgeous...but also rather fake looking. I'd also be vaguely concerned you have stds or would be a complete cheating skank of a woman.

• HAHAHHA!! ummm, I guess I will take that as a compliment that lots of men want to have sex with me? But I haven't gotten laid for a year!! HAHHA

• somehow I find that hard to believe. unless they're staying away because of the std factor too.

• Yeah I avoid that too!! But I actually never been to a nightclub in my life, my boyfriend broke up with me a year ago, I have never been drunk in my life, I have never smoked, I am a religious, christian lady (if you care) and I only had sex with 4 men in my entire life and they were long term boyfriends

• Need more pics to say. I won't rate atm