Curly vs. straight, blond / brunette/ black/ red... what's your pick for a girl's hair?

Basically the question says it all.
Why do you like it on a girl?
I will give MH to the one who explains why either curly or straight hair in a girl is better.

for example this is me:I have curly hair; loose medium-big curls to be exact. I have dark brunette long hair that goes past my mid back. I have layers. It gets crazy and poofy, it's a love/hate relationship lol. But I love it because it's so fun and bouncy!! Most girls nowadays straighten their curly hair and most people have straight hair. I guess I like to be one of the ones that goes against the 'trend' for this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Black or dark straight/wavy hair. Wooo! Very attractive as well as red hair.

• On second thought, it really depends on the girl because curly hair can look super cute on a girl *imagines playing with her curls while cuddling in bed* :3

• Sounds like your hair has different levels of curls :o my mom has real super curly hair, the kind that spirals down towards the tips but is wavy on the top of the head because of all the weight the hair brings. She can have it messy and still make it look good so I don't see that being a major problem. If it works it works. All I know is that a comb and curly hair never get along.

• They don't! lol thanks for your input!

What Guys Said 8

• I like black or brown hair, I think poofy hair is cute and so is curly. straight hair is nice also and I like both short and long hair

• Doesn't matter, but some girls can pull of curly and some can't and some can pull off straight long hair and some can't so she should try both and see which one she looks better with.

• Lol it totally depends on the girl.

I generally like straight black hair though.

• Straight/Wavy Black

Curly hair can be good if not messy

• Straight and either blond or brunette. I fucking hate curly red hair. It scares the shit out of me.

• Curly black hair.

• Straight
    Blonde
    Red
    Brunette
    In that order

• I like blonde wavy hair

What Girls Said 0