Opinion on appearances and approach?

Durrango boots, dark blue/blackish wranglers, black v-neck shirt, three chains with one attached to a wallet and other to a Harley davidson key fob with my 883 key attached to it and the other chain attached to a set of keys and dog tags, cross, skull rings, class ring , black chevy racing hat with barbed wires so would I be hard to talk/ uneasy if you saw a guy with a tattoo sleeve wearing this type of clothes and were flirting with you?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't be honest without being rude. But I would be humoured. Not intimidated.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why humoured?

• Wranglers and chains? Really? Everything about that screams wanna-be redneck hick. Opposite of what I find attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry it's hard to visualize by description, maybe post a picture? I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think you were a poser who decided to mix cowboy and biker cultures into one ugly clusterfuck.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just read it again and laughed hysterically. Late night laughs are the best laughs.

• Show All
    • Not to mention drinking while bored at night doesn't help much with my wording... rereading what I wrote makes me think I think I need more to drink

• So pretending that I believe you...I'll say you're trying too hard to dress the part. And you're a clusterfuck.

What Guys Said 1

• A pictures worth a thousand characters.

0|0
    0|0