What should I wear to my birthday dinner?

my birthday was yesterday and my dad is taking my family out to dinner at the old spaghetti factory and i dont have a clue on what to wear.im not a girly girl so i hate wearing dresses skirts heels flats sandals and flip flops. im 17

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• SHorts and a nice top. OSF isn't exactly somewhere that has a required dress.

• Tight little short skirt, form fitting tank top and a tight sexy satin thong :)

• were notting , thats the best look of all <3 it's my favorite anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• Is it a formal restaurant? If not, just wear jeans and a nice shirt or something. You probably don't have to "dress up" too much.

• If the dinner isn't exactly formal, then just wear casual clothes like shorts with a shirt. And if you don't like the feel of skirts/dresses you can wear shorts underneath them if that makes it better.

• i dont understand why she wouldn't like dressing up. i mean, girls live for going out, dressed up, right? especially cause its her birthday...anyway, she deactivated her account after she asked this. just thought id ask you

• I don't know sometimes I don't want to dress up because it's not an event in which I would want to get a lot of attention, or I just want to wear more normal/comfy clothes.

• Just wear some nice jeans or shorts with a nice top or tank top.