Do you think men with man boobs should haft to wear a man type bra in public like women haft to.?

Like the question asks, do you think men with man boobs should haft to wear a man type bra in public the like women haft to a regular bra.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... I don't have to wear a bra.

There is no law. No rule.

The Police don't stop me and do a "bra check"

and sometimes.. I don't wear one..

Even when I go shopping.. or *gasp* to work.

What Girls Said 11

• No one should be required to wear a bra. Bra's are fucking uncomfortable. Feels like a very weak person is hugging your torso all day.

• No. Apparently a mans nipple isn't as offensive as a woman's nipple

• I actually find men's nipple very offensive, feel free to let your nips run wild.

• Unfortunately if I did, I'd get arrested :pp

• thats only if they want it to stay up perky. if they want to let them sag, LET THEM SAG. doesn't bother me much.

• Well, since women don't have to, it'd be pretty unfair to force men with moobs to wear them, don't you think?

• Well at the beach women haft to wear one, if their not wearing a shirt.

• Sorry, but like I said - in other countries it's simply no big deal for men either. Maybe American men are so little used to seeing nude breasts that it's a big deal to them...

• I think your right.

• No, but keep the shirt on.

• Many women wear bras because it's really annoying to not wear one. With that said, if men with boobs have the same issues, why not wear a bra?

• then explain the girls who dont

• They obviously don't have a problem with their boobs just hanging there with no support. Some women need support and some don't, those that doesn't often choose to not wear a bra as they feel more free

• Um, women don't have to wear a bra. And no anyway.

• Oh crap, forgot about that, but women do haft to wear on at the beach.

• Oh I thought you meant under clothes. Nah, I still don't think so. Why humiliate them?

• Women don't haft wear a bra.

• Maybe for support. Lol

• No.

And I believe women should wear bras, at least in public. It's incredibly awkward when a woman with huge nipples is not wearing a bra. I've seen it often and I just think it's not socially acceptable. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me, but oh well. That's my honest opinion.

• You don't have to wear a bra. Over sexualizations of breast is wild in north western society... Think of Africa, or just about any where in Europe, breasts are just sacs of fat used to feed babies to these people...the reason many people wear bras is because it's SOCIALLY unacceptable by male standards unless you have tv tits. If it was up to women no one would feel ashamed of their natural breasts.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah women don;t always wear bras, It's fun when, for example, you realise that the chick you were flirting with before she went up to give a presentation has rock hard nipples going on whilst sneaking the odd glimpse back at you

• also, if guys started being able to produce milk from their man boobs, should they be allowed to breastfeed in public?

• no they should not cause most women I know do not wear a bra or panties if you ask me I think women should be able to go without a shirt on without a bra if they want to or if they can

• Women don't "haft" to wear a bra that is their choice.

• I saw man side book the other day. Sadly that's the closest I've came to books in awhile.

• i just puked my dinner